We, at DataRecovo, understand all of the concerns of the users and make online privacy our top priority. All of the information that we collect is with your consent when you try to sign up for any of our newsletters or any other activities.
Make sure that you do not enter any sensitive information on the site as the information that you enter in the forums will be available for anyone who wants to read and even capture it.
Information That Gets Collected Automatically When You Visit DataRecovo.Com.
We may collect certain information the moment you access the website such as cookies, web beacons, and other technologies that are similar to these two.
Other information that gets automatically collected when you visit the site includes your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your web browser, and your system settings.
For unknown users, cookies are simple files that are used to store information about users on their computers. In addition to cookies, other types of local storage may also be used by our website.
Our website manages the automatic data collection by placing tags on either the site or in emails. Web beacons are files that connect web pages to a particular web server and its cookies. Generally, they are used for counting the number of visitors, scrutinizing the way users steer through the website, evaluating how many emails sent by us are opened, and the total number of articles or links that are viewed by the visitors.
Use of The Information Collected by Us
The information that we collect on Data Recovo may be used for various purposes that are listed below;
- To offer the services and products as per your request.
- To provide support by responding to queries, requests, and even comments.
- To protect the visitors from fraud, identity theft, and other illegal activities.
- To meet the legal requirements along with the company’s policies in the first place.
- For the growth and improvement of business as a whole.
- To provide opportunities for participation in events, contests, programs, and any other online activity that is quite similar to these.
- For performing data analytics regarding the usage of the website.
How We Share Information
The work that needs to be carried out is done by the service providers that work with us as the information needed is given to them on our behalf. Some other reasons why the user’s information is shared are listed here;
- In case it is required to conduct any legal process or by law.
- If the disclosure of the information is necessary to prevent the company from any sort of loss or harm.
- To deal with internal business purposes.
- For analytical and statistical use or to provide basic information to the advertisers about the nature of the user base.
How the Data is Safeguarded?
Appropriate administrative, physical, and technical measures are taken to safeguard your data from any sort of unlawful use, unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, or use of your data. Although we cannot guarantee you the security of the information transmitted online.
The website of Data Recovo was not designed for use by children. The personal data of children below the age of 16 is not collected purposely and if for some reason, the data gets collected, we immediately delete all such information that has anything to do with children below the age of 16.
Data Retention and Access
The content available on Data Recovo is created and published by the contributors on this site. These contributors get paid on the basis of the amount of content that they create. All of the legal requirements and ethical policies are followed by these contributors.