We, at Datarecovo, pay utmost heed to the importance of online privacy and also understand all of the concerns of the users. The information collected by us the moment you sign up for any of our newsletters or other similar activities is not without your consent.
You need to keep in mind that the information that you enter on the forums will be available for anyone to read or capture. This is why you should never enter sensitive information on the site.
Information that gets automatically collected when you visit Datarecovo
The moment you access the website, some certain information may be automatically collected by us such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information gets automatically collected when you visit the website and it also includes IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser, and your system settings.
Cookies are those files that are used to store information about users on their computers. Cookies may be used in addition to other types of local storage may also be used by our website.
Tags are placed in emails or on the site to manage the automatic data collection. Web beacons are files that are used to connect web pages to particular web servers and their cookies. These may also be used for counting the number of visitors, to scrutinize how users steer through the site, to evaluate how many emails sent by us are opened, and the number of links or articles that are viewed by the visitors.
Use of the information that we collect
The information collected on Datarecovo may be used for the various purposes that are given below;
- To offer services and products as per your request
- To respond to queries, requests, and comments to provide support
- For the overall improvement of our business
- To protect against fraud, identity theft, and other illegal activities
- To meet with the company’s policies as well as the applicable legal requirements
- To perform data analytics regarding the use of the website
- To offer opportunities to participate in events, contests, programs, or any other similar online activity
How The Information Is Shared?
The information that you provide may also get shared with the service providers who work with us to carry out the work on our behalf. Here is a list of some of the other reasons for which the user information is shared;
- In case of disclosure is necessary to prevent any sort of harm or loss to the company.
- If it is required by any sort of law or to conduct any legal process of sorts
- For internal business purposes
- To provide information to the advertisers about the nature of the user base or for analytics and statistical purposes
How We Safeguard the Data
Appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures are undertaken by us to safeguard your data from unlawful, or unauthorized loss, alteration, destruction, or use. However, keep in mind that there is no guarantee of the security of information transmitted online.
Datarecovo has not been designed for the use of children. The data of children below the age of 16 is not collected by the site on purpose. If for some reason we get to know that we have collected the data of a 16-year old, all such information is immediately deleted at once.
Data Retention and Access